Sr Data Engineer
Catch the sunrise on the top of Padar Island and see fascinating views of the boundless blue sea. Dive and spot the beauty of colorful fishes, dancing jellyfishes, and unique coral collections in Labuan Bajo. Take selfies with the world’s largest lizard in Komodo Island or build the majestic sandcastle in Pink beach. Guess which country you could possibly do all those enjoyable activities in? Yup, the answer is Indonesia. With over 17,000 islands, Indonesia has many destinations worth exploring.
Are you looking for a new purpose in life? To introduce the beauty of Indonesia to the eyes of the world.
This is the opportunity to make you excited to jump out of bed every morning. We are looking for a hungry, agile, and quality-oriented Sr Data Engineer to open Indonesia’s window to the world and also the world’s window to Indonesia. Join our mission to make Indonesia a prosperous nation through tourism.
Your main duties in flying with us:
- Responsible for managing, optimizing, overseeing and monitoring data retrieval, storage and distribution throughout the organization
- Develop and monitor the data loading process
- Develop tools for data integration or support business needs
- Develop a deployment system between the environment
- Develop an automation system
Mandatory belongings that you must prepare:
- At the minimum have 3 years of experience in data engineering
- Advance in SQL Script
- Advance in Python Script
- Familiar to use Bash Script
- Able to use Linux Command
- Have knowledge of big data stack (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka)
In the event that you haven’t received any updates after 3 weeks, your data will be kept and we may contact you for another career destination.