Data Product Manager
As data product manager, you will oversee the full lifecycle of how data is (or isn’t) used within an organization. As the world has become ever more data-driven, the collection of customer insights has likewise become more common. It’s your role to find a way to tap into these data streams within product features. You will work to champion data literacy within the organization and drive adoption rates while also bridging gaps between departments and getting buy-in for data initiatives. The ideal candidate should possess experience in both data engineering and building products.
Your main duties in flying with us:
- Define the data product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with stakeholders to assess product opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Define criteria of a successful data product
- Translate the requirements of large data initiatives into smaller, actionable pieces that can be delivered in increments and then work to allocate resources for each initiative.
Mandatory belongings that you must prepare:
- Understand data engineering and science tooling, techniques and industry trends
- Track record of using Agile and Kanban methodologies
- Experience in managing product efforts through every stage of development
- Comfortable in front of customers and curious about their pain points
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- High self-motivation, the ability to work independently thereby requiring minimal supervision
In the event that you haven’t received any updates after 3 weeks, your data will be kept and we may contact you for another career destination.