Data Science Architect
Catch the sunrise on the top of Padar Island and see fascinating views of the boundless blue sea. Dive and spot the beauty of colorful fishes, dancing jellyfishes, and unique coral collections in Labuan Bajo. Take selfies with the world’s largest lizard in Komodo Island or build the majestic sandcastle in Pink beach. Guess which country you could possibly do all those enjoyable activities in? Yup, the answer is Indonesia. With over 17,000 islands, Indonesia has many destinations worth exploring.
Are you looking for a new purpose in life? To introduce the beauty of Indonesia to the eyes of the world.
This is the opportunity to make you excited to jump out of bed every morning. We are looking for a hungry, agile, and quality-oriented Data Science Architect to open Indonesia’s window to the world and also the world’s window to Indonesia. Join our mission to make Indonesia a prosperous nation through tourism.
Your main duties in flying with us:
- Within the Data Scientist team, to collaborate in delivering AI/ML products
- As part of the organization, to collaborate with engineers from different teams to build successful integration for AI/ML implementation
- Research on the latest technology to continuously improve the existing environment
- Write architecture design and technical documentation
- Administer and monitor running ML services
- Developing models and algorithms
- Designing, implementing and maintaining a robust data infrastructure
- Building model prototypes using proven and experimental techniques
- Defining hypothesis and executing experiments to prove/disprove them
- Become a mentor for Junior peers
Mandatory belongings that you must prepare:
- At the minimum have 7 years of experience in Software Architecture, Machine Learning Development and Engineering
- Having a Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field is preferred
- Experience in designing and building ML Pipeline/ML Ops
- Experience with Cloud Technology, preferably Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in Data Processing (e.g. batch, stream)
- Experience in understanding the project goal and designing a suitable technical solution
- Proficient in programming skills, preferably using Python/Java
- Proficient in ML frameworks and libraries (e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch)
- Solid understanding of Learning Concept (e.g. supervised, unsupervised)
- Good communication skills and comfortable in collaborating with a cross-functional team
- You are a problem solver who thrives on solving complex problems using data
In the event that you haven’t received any updates after 3 weeks, your data will be kept and we may contact you for another career destination.