Sr Product Manager
Not every Superhero wears a cape or fights on the battlefield, like Ironman or Superman. Sometimes, The Superheroes are sitting behind their desks. The Superhero who has the superpower to unite people. The superpower to bring home the doctor from the district area or the college student who lives a hundred miles away from their hometown so they can gather with their family in Ramadan. At tiket.com, we are a team of Superheroes.
We allow you to do these heroic things by creating apps to enhance the user experience for travel. Our purpose is to become the most consumer-centric Online Travel Agent (OTA) by simplifying and revolutionizing travel and tourism using awesome technologies that we develop.
As a Senior Product Manager in tiket.com, you will sharpen your superpower to solve complex problems, from identifying the problem, understanding the pain points, up to enhance your negotiation skills with stakeholders. We trust in your power to develop something meaningful for millions of users globally and to ensure the users’ satisfaction.
Do you want to explore how your superpower can revolutionize travel and tourism? Unleash your superpower with us!
Your main duties in flying with us:
- Analyze development needs
- Conduct extensive competitive product evaluations and analysis
- Gather user/ customers feedback to deeply understand their needs
- Prioritize product roadmap and own the product requirements flowing from customer needs
- Write clear, concise product requirements and user stories
- Lead agile product development process including backlog grooming, sprint planning, and prioritization sessions and daily stand-ups
- Manage 1 or 2 products independently
- Evangelize ideas that solve real customer problems
- Collaborate with technology, trade partnership, operation, and marketing to craft solutions to customer needs
- Collaborate with other teams (customer service, finance, business, etc.) to deliver a complete product
- Collaborate with other product teams to sync the release plan and deliver the best experience for our customers
- Review user stories to ensure that the delivery is the same as initial requirements
- Rapidly formulate concrete features that address needs and requirements expressed by internal users and customers
- Document product functionality and communicate to users
- Review scenario tests for the improvements, features, and projects to ensure that the delivery is the same as initial requirements
- Create and track metrics to define the success of the initiative and inform future improvements
- Set product strategy, plan short-term, and long-term product improvements to meet business goals, and measure success
Mandatory belongings that you must prepare:
- Have a deep understanding of product management and product development
- Have knowledge about OTA is a plus
- Experience in agile scrum method
- Have knowledge about technical/system development (backend & frontend) is a plus
- Have knowledge about user design & experience element
- Have knowledge about research methodology, such as customer research
- Have knowledge about project management
- Have good communication & collaboration skill
- Have good interpersonal skill
In the event that you haven’t received any updates after 3 weeks, your data will be kept and we may contact you for another career destination.