Possessing nearly half of the world’s population, the Asia Pacific region is incredibly diverse. Hundreds of ethnic groups and languages have created a kaleidoscope of art forms that remains unparalleled to this day. Additionally, over the past several hundred years, Asia Pacific has been a destination for artists from all other continents and these artists, combined with immense local creativity and inspiration, have created a harmony of styles and forms that must been seen to be believed. Each of the eleven pavilions is represented: Indonesian, Italian, Dutch, Indo-European, Exhibition, Indochina, Polynesian, Pacific, Tapa and Asian, with engaging and insightful articles by some of the world’s leading art experts. Museum Pasifika: Selected Artwork of Asia Pacific is a tribute to the artistic and cultural heritage of the region and is a required resource for all interested in the fascinating and complex region we know as Asia Pacific. Although relatively new in comparison to most museums in Bali, Museum Pasifika is the home of an extensive collection of artworks from all over the Asian Pacific region. It mission, to preserve and divulgate the diverse and multifaceted traditions of its people, as well as to put these side-by-side with significant oeuvres from the 20th century which communicate not only the perceptions of foreign artists travelling to this area of the world, but also the cultural “melting pot” originating from such exchanges.
- Valid for 1 Person, Except Kids Entrance Pasifika Education (Under 11 Years Old) - for 10 Kids
- Complimentary Free Kids Under 12 Years Old, with Parents.
- Show ID CARD (KTP / KITAS / Passport Holder).
- Best Booking: Confirmation 1 Days Before.
- All Customers Are Obliged to Showing Your Notification Confirmation Text / E-Voucher Email to Make a Purchase.
- All Customers Are Obliged to Keep The Area Clean.
- This ticket is Non-Refundable, all purchased and confirmed tickets can not be refund or exchange.
- The available payment methods are: Bank Transfer, Visa/Master Credit Card, KlikBCA Online, BCA Klikpay, CIMB Clicks, XL Tunai, and ePay BRI.
- There will be an Administration Charge for payment with Bank Transfer, depends on appeared unique code (range from IDR 1000 to IDR 2000). You need to transfer the exact amount (Including Unique Code) within 3 hours after the booking. Otherwise your Booking will be expired.
- Service Fee for KlikBCA is IDR 2000 (two thousand rupiah).
- Service Fee for Credit Card 3% from total transaction. 1
- All customers are obliged to showing your notification confirmation Text / E-Voucher Email to make a purchase.
- The ticket selling process could be stopped or started by Tiket.com per promoter (Committee) policy.
- The exchange process from voucher to tickets, will be informed via email and Twitter @tiket
1. Valid for 1 Person, Except Kids Entrance Pasifika Education (Under 11 Years Old) - for 10 Kids
2. Complimentary Free Kids Under 12 Years Old, with Parents.
3. Show ID CARD (KTP / KITAS / Passport Holder).
4. Best Booking: Confirmation 1 Days Before.
5. All Customers Are Obliged to Showing Your Notification confirmation Text / E-Voucher Email to Make a Purchase.
6. All Customers Are Obliged to Keep The Area Clean.
(BATIK EDUCATION CLASS) Museum Pasifika Nusa Dua Bali
Museum Pasifika Bali, Benoa, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia