On this full-day tour, you will exploring Koh Samui. Start off by taking 4x4 ride to Big Buddha shrine and see a 12-metre high golden Buddha statue. Continue onto the Hin Ta and Hin Yai rocks before heading to Namuang Safari Park to have your scenic elephant trekking. After that, enjoy a baby elephant, monkey and crocodile show and have your sumptuous buffet lunch with local fruits. Last stop is at Koh Samui waterfalls and Teephang Korn Temple of Koh Samui before heading back to your hotel.
Highlights : Experience a thrilling 4x4 ride going to Big Budda shrine
See an animal shows featuring a baby elephants, monkeys and crocodiles
Enjoy an elephant trekking in a wildlife scenery
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Prasmanan Makanan Lokal
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (09:00)
- Big Buddha shrine
- Grandfather and Grandmother rocks
- Elephant trekking (Duration: 15-20 minutes)
- Baby elephant show
- Monkey show
- Crocodile show
- Photo taking with leopard, own camera
- Buffet lunch, included
- Teepang Korn of Samui
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (16:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children four year old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- The activity is not recommended for pregnant women and those with back problem
4x4 Ride, Elephant Trekking and Sightseeing Tour