Travel between Seoul and Incheon International Airport in less than one hour with the Airport Railroad Express! Simply redeem your tickets at either the airport or Seoul Station and pay the deposit fee, scan them at the gate, and you're good to go. Trains run every 25-40 minutes, so your schedule will be accommodated. When you're settled, sit back and relax as you enjoy the view, use the free WiFi, and even charge your mobile devices on the USB sockets. After you arrive, claim your deposit, then explore the city as you wish or check in to your flight. It's the fastest and most efficient way to travel between these two destinations!
Highlights : - The AREX Incheon Airport Express Train is the fastest, safest, and most direct way between Incheon Airport and Seoul Station
- Conveniently get to either Seoul Station or Incheon Airport Terminal 1 or 2 in less than an hour!
- Be at your utmost comfort with cozy seats, free WiFi, and even USB charging ports inside the train
- Open date tickets are available and you can exchange your voucher for them on or before your selected checkout date!
- Easily access Seoul Station’s AREX Express Train through the subway lines, which are located all over the metro
# Additional Information:
- **Express train**: Premium train that **goes nonstop between Incheon International Airport and Seoul Station**. Please check [AREX Route Map](https://klook-res.cloudinary.com/image/upload/v1574834636/Korea/AREX_Route_Map.png) for reference
- **Important**: A surcharge will be incurred if your origin/destination is beyond Seoul Station (normal metro fare between the two stops), payable upon redemption of AREX ticket or upon use of your Tmoney Card when transferring to other metro lines
- Refunds are not available once your booking has been confirmed
- Free WiFi Name: AREX Free Wi-Fi
- Toilets for persons with disabilities are available on the train
# Insider Tips:
- Take the train without the hassle of carrying your luggage with [Safex Airport Luggage Services](https://www.klook.com/activity/4894-airport-luggage-services-seoul/)
- [Customer Lounge](https://klook-res.cloudinary.com/image/upload/v1561350200/Korea/%E4%BC%91%E6%81%AF%E5%AE%A4.png) at Incheon International Airport Terminal 1 (beyond departure gate of AREX) is available for use
- Customers using AREX can use the [Flight Check In Service at Seoul Station's City Airport Terminal](https://www.arex.or.kr/content.do?url=&menuNo=MN201503300000000026&contentNo=&clientLocale=en_US&clientDevice=Normal)
- This is a premium train that **goes nonstop between Incheon International Airport and Seoul Station**. Please check the [AREX Route Map](https://klook-res.cloudinary.com/image/upload/v1574834636/Korea/AREX_Route_Map.png) for reference
AREX Incheon Airport Express One Way Train Ticket