One of the most adorable and unforgettable experiences with the world famous Adelaide Zoo is all about getting to meet their adorable population of pandas. The Pandas and Friends animal encounter allows you to visit the zoo before opening hours, touring their beautiful Bamboo Forest, to meet these fluffy, rare creatures. The Red Pandas, small, fluffy, and with beautiful reddish brown coloring, will enjoy their breakfast in front of you. You will also get to meet the only two Giant Pandas in all of Australia, Wang Wang and Fu Ni. Watch them start their day and start exploring their habitat, and best of all, you'll get to discover what Adelaide Zoo has been doing into order to help protect Giant Pandas. Learn about how they are being bred and the conservation efforts surrounding them. Afterwards, you can enjoy your day at the zoo, meeting the rest of the animals in this incredible destination.
Highlights : - Meet the populations of adorable pandas that reside in Adelaide Zoo and watch them in action!
- Walk through the zoo's Bamboo Forest and watch as the cute Red Pandas enjoy their breakfast
- Meet Australia’s only Giant Pandas, Wang Wang and Fu Ni, as they start their day, exploring their habitat
- Learn all about the pandas and conservation efforts before enjoying morning tea in the zoo’s Wisteria Restaurant
- Finish the morning with a guided tour to meet some of the other remarkable residents in Adelaide Zoo!
# Additional Information:
- Minimum age: Age 8+
- All children aged 0-15 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- A **matching photo ID** will be required to be presented on the day of experience
- Please do not wear perfume as these animals are sensitive to odor. In addition, please **do not feed animals** with human food or any food not expressly permitted by the park keepers and staff
- Please be reminded that these are **wild animals**. Please follow the orders of tour guides and drivers to avoid injury
- A basic fitness skill level is required for this activity. The activity is also wheelchair accessible. Adelaide Zoo offers stroller rentals and Zu-baru carts for young children. Please don't hesitate to ask the friendly staff onsite about rentals
- Re-entry is permitted into the zoo throughout the day. Please remember to have your tickets or refer to staff first when exiting if you wish to re-enter the zoo
- Please be advised that maximum group sizes for this activity may reach up to 50 participants
Adelaide Zoo Panda and Friends Tour (with Entry) in Adelaide