This half-day tour takes you to the Annah Rais Longhouse, the traditional home of the Bidayuh or Land Dayak, who comprise the second largest indigenous tribe in Sarawak. You will pass by the countryside during the hour-long drive from Kuching, seeing paddy fields, old rubber plantations, and pepper vineyards along the way. Apart from learning about their culture and way of life, you will also be able to take a glimpse at the century-old longhouse's bamboo interiors and human skull collection.
Highlights : Pass by fields, vineyards, and plantations on the hour-long drive from Kuching
See the human skull collection inside the traditional home of the Bidayuh tribe
Get to know more about the local lifestyle as you mingle with the villagers
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (08:00 - 08:45 / 12:30 - 13:15)
- One-hour scenic drive to the Annah Rais Longhouse (09:00 / 13:30)
- Explore the longhouse and meet the villagers
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (13:00 / 17:30)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled.
- Children one year old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.