The Nguyen dynasty—the last monarch of Vietnam—was a majestic era for their former imperial capital, Hue. Even after Emperor Bao Dai’s abdication in 1945, the people of Hue still honors the rich history and culture established by the past dynasty. Discover the age of emperors in captivating cultural performances by watching the Ao Dai Show! For an hour and a half, witness a recreation of a Vietnamese Traditional Wedding, a Hue Royal Show, a Lotus Dance, Cup Dance, and more! See a display of traditional martial arts featuring creative swordplay and beautiful fighting techniques, observe traditional folk dances, and admire wonderful varieties of ao dai costumes – exquisite royal garments worn by nobility! Don’t miss the ‘pride of Vietnamese tradition’ and enjoy this immersive trip to the past with your friends and family.
Highlights : - The Ao Dai Show exhibits the magnificence of Hue’s imperial past through riveting cultural performances
- Admire the rich heritage of Hue’s imperial court under the Nguyen dynasty
- Watch a Royal Paper Fan Dance, Vietnamese Traditional Martial Arts, Lotus Dance, Cup Dance, and more!
- Marvel at the colorful ao dai costumes, a traditional garment worn by nobility at the court of Nguyen lords
- Regarded as ‘the pride of Vietnamese tradition’, this show bridges Vietnam’s past history to present audiences
# Additional Information:
- Children under 130cm are free of charge
- Children above 130cm will be charged at a regular Adult rate
- As this is a reserved seating show, your seat numbers will be indicated on your physical tickets
- The operator will send confirmation and booking code
- Video recorders, cameras, and recording devices are allowed inside the venue
- **Please note**: Arrive at the venue 30 minutes before showtime
Ao Dai Show Ticket in Hue