Art in Paradise is the first and only 3D illusion museum in Thailand. Its 5,800-square-metre Pattaya branch is considered as the world's largest three-dimensional museum. Divided into 10 themed zones, it features optical illusions, wild animals, nature, past civilisations, and witty replicas of classic pieces. Over 100 individual artworks are incorporated into walls and floors, allowing you to become part of the masterpieces as you pose and take photos.
Highlights : Visit the world's largest three-dimensional art museum in Pattaya
Explore the 10 themed zones featuring past civilisations, classic pieces, and more
Take photos with optical illusion artworks on the walls and floors
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Price Excludes : - Transportation
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned above
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, some parts of or the entire attraction may be closed.
- Children 100 to 130 centimetres in height will be charged the child rate.
- Children 99 centimetres and below can come free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- There may be a queue for some wall art.