Head to a place called "Awesome Homestay" where the host is living. He will tour your around the place, welcome and introduce their family members, teaches simple local language, and help you learn shopping skills. Continue on cycling or walking to the local market which is 5 minutes away to buy ingredients. As you get back to the homestay, you will start to learn the local cooking lessons with the host. Enjoy your own made meal over the wonderful view of Red River and Eiffel bridge.
Highlights : Experience a local cooking lesson in the "Awesome Homestay" with the host
Visit a local market, and buy the basic ingredients needed for your cooking activity
Enjoy your own made meal over the wonderful view of Red River and Eiffel bridge
Price Includes : Instructor
Itinerary : - Hotel pick up in Old Quarter city centre (08:00 or 15:00)
- "Awesome Homestay"
- Local Market
- Cooking Class
- Lunch or Dinner (12:00 or 19:00)
- Hotel drop off in Old Quarter city centre (15:00 or 20:00)
Warnings : - In case of extreme weather conditions, the itinerary may be changed or the activity may be cancelled. Please contact your host.
- The host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
Awesome Homestay Cooking Class