This full-day tour lets you experience four distinct seasons within a day at Ba Na Hills. Ride the hiking train to enjoy the landscape view comfortably before visiting popular tourist spots such as the Linh Ung Pagoda, Le Jardin Garden, and a complex of ancient villas. Continue onto the Tinh Tam Garden, Nghinh Phong Peak, and Vong Nguyet Hill that offers panoramic views of the area. After lunch, head to the Man Thai Fishing Village to learn about traditional catching methods.
Highlights : Ride a cable car 1,487 metres above sea level to Ba Na Hills
Take the hiking train to popular spots like the Linh Ung Pagoda
Meet local fishermen and hear about traditional catching methods
Price Includes : Asuransi
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Biaya Cable Car
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:30 - 08:00)
- Ba Na Hills
- Linh Ung Pagoda
- Tinh Tam Garden
- Nghinh Phong Peak
- Vong Nguyet
- Lunch, included
- Man Thai Fish village
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (15:30 - 16:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.