From your hotel, you will be taken to the Bai Dinh Pagoda complex, which is the largest of its kind in Southeast Asia. You will then enjoy a Vietnamese buffet lunch, after which you will head to the Trang An grottoes. Embark next on a traditional sampan ride through the Hang Toi, Sang, and Hang Nau Ruou caves. Your last activity is cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villages set against the backdrop of limestone mountains.
Highlights : Visit the massive Bai Dinh Pagoda complex of exquisite architecture
Hop on a boat to explore limestone karst landscapes
Cycle along rural roads and around small villages
Price Includes : Sepeda
Prasmanan Makanan Lokal
Menyusuri Sungai dengan Kapal Tradisional
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (08:00 - 08:30)
- Bai Dinh Pagoda complex (11:00)
- Local buffet lunch, included (13:00)
- Trang An grottoes and sampan ride (14:00)
- Leisure cycling (16:15)
- Return to Hanoi (17:30)
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (20:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The locations indicated on the itinerary and the order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children two years old and below are free of charge, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children six years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- This tour is not recommended to those who are not physically fit. Participants are advised to bring their own medication, as there are no hospitals or pharmacies located around the area.
- You are advised to secure your own travel insurance.
Bai Dinh Pagoda and Trang An Tour