Travel about one hour towards the Northern tip of the Muara Tebas Peninsula (30min by bus and 30min by boat) to discover the forest and wildlife of Sarawak. Bako’s mangrove forest is home to the proboscis monkey, which you can only find in Borneo. You will also have a chance to see other species such as long-tailed macaques, silver leaf monkeys, monitor lizards and bearded pigs. Enjoy lunch at the park canteen, explore a number of trails along the Park and swim in beautiful sandy bays.
Highlights : A day in the Bako National Park Tour, the oldest national park in Kuching
See the the proboscis monkey, which you can only find in Borneo.
Explore a number of trails along the Park and swim in beautiful sandy bays.
Price Includes : Makan Siang
Itinerary : - 07:30-08:15 Hotel Pick up
- 08:30 Depart to Bako National Park (estimated travel time 1 hour: 30min by bus and 30 minutes by boat).
- Explore Bako National Park: Bako Fishing Village, Telok Assam, Walk along jungle trails, swim in sandy bays
- Lunch at the park canteen
- Continue exploring Bako National Park
- Return by boat to Bako Village
- 15:30 Hotel drop-off