This half-day tour begins at the Temple of the Golden Buddha, locally known as Wat Traimit. It houses a five-metre-tall golden Budhha image, which is also one of the heaviest in Thailand. See some parts of Chinatown before driving through Bangkok's Little India, then head next to Wat Pho, home of the famous reclining Buddha. It has been recognised by UNESCO for its illustrations and inscriptions. Lastly, visit a local store, where you can purchase goods and souvenirs.
Highlights : Stroll around Bangkok to visit different Buddhist temples
See the golden Buddha at Wat Traimit and the reclining Buddha at Wat Pho
Drive through and see some parts of Chinatown and Little India
Price Includes : Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Price Excludes : - Meals and beverage
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (08:30)
- Wat Traimit (09:00)
- Drive through Chinatown, Little India, flower market, and central business district (10:00)
- Wat Pho (10:30)
- Local product store (11:30)
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (12:00)
Warnings : - Transfer services are available from certain areas only. Pickup and drop-off outside the specified areas will incur additional charges.
- Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- Children ages three to 12 above 120 centimetres in height will be charged as adults.
Bangkok Temple and City Tour