Barong Dance Performance is a lion-like creature and character in the mythology of Bali, Indonesia. He is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda, the demon queen and mother of all spirit guarders in the mythological traditions of Bali. The battle between Barong and Rangda is featured in Barong dance to represent the eternal battle between good and evil.
Highlights : Visit the Batubulan Art Village, one of Bali's places of interest in Gianyar Regency
Watch the Barong Dance Performance at Batubulan Village
Guide and a private transfer service are included on this tour
Price Includes : Layanan Transfer
Price Excludes : Pengeluaran Pribadi
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (08:15)
- Batubulan Village
- Watch Barong Dance Performance
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (11:30)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Barong Dance Performance at Batubulan Village