On this full-day tour, you will be exploring the wine region of the Barossa Valley. Start off at the homesteads in North Adelaide before a wine tasting session at Seppeltsfield Estate, the most historic winery in the region. Continue with a guided tour of Wolf Blass, where you will learn about the art of winemaking. You will also enjoy an exclusive wine tasting with lunch at Penfolds before making your way to Hahndorf, the oldest German settlement in Australia.
Highlights : Experience wine tasting at the historic Seppeltsfield Estate in Barossa Valley
Learn about the art of winemaking on a guided tour of Wolf Blass
Explore the craft shops, galleries, and tea rooms in Hahndorf
Price Includes : Makan Siang
Price Excludes : * Optional Gratuities
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:55 - 09:00)
- Start of tour (09:15)
- Travel through North Adelaide
- Barossa Valley
- Wine tasting at Seppeltsfield Estate, included
- Wine tasting and guided tour of Wolf Blass, included
- Penfolds tasting with lunch, included
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (17:15)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The locations indicated on the itinerary and the order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children three years old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay for any additional food and drink orders, and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Barossa Valley Wineries and Hahndorf Tour