Explore Berlin, the historical and beautiful capital city of Germany, with a hop and hop off bus tour! Discover all the major classic sights, including the famous Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie, and Brandenburg Gate, at your own pace by hopping on and off at your own leisure. Just hop off, explore, and wait for the next bus to come in a few minutes to move on to your next destination! The first stop is the Potsdamer Platz. Then the bus will take you to the famous Berlin Wall, now a colourful art gallery, which will give you a sense of how the city was divided into East and West Berlin until 1989. You'll experience the glorious Berlin Cathedral; explore the colossal structure and head downstairs to learn more about the history and crypts in this incredible building. This tour can take you to the Brandenburg Gate, as well—a symbol of victory and peace, and is considered Berlin's most recognisable attraction. The tour passes are valid for 24 hours or 48 hours, allowing you to plan your own itinerary and get the most of your hop on and hop off experience. The Reichstag is also a must-see; this seat of the German Parliament is one of Berlin's most famed landmarks. You can visit Gendarmenmarkt, a former market square that's still a tourist favourite. Some other spots you can visit are the Checkpoint Charlie, Alexanderplatz, and Holocaust Memorial. This tour is perfect for first time Berlin visitors.
Highlights : - Discover the beautiful city of Berlin on board a double decker bus with Red Buses!
- The extensive route covers the must-sees around the city, making it ideal for first-timers in Berlin
- The buses will take you close to all the main sights of the city, including Brandenburg Gate and Checkpoint Charlie
- Enjoy unlimited hop on hop off bus pass across three routes with [18 stops](http://res.klook.com/image/upload/v1530267960/Map_2017_Berlin_ii46k2.jpg) across central Berlin
# Additional Information:
- Infants and children aged 0-5 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult (maximum of 2 children per adult)
- Child ticket: Age 6-12
- Please bring your own child safety seats
- Multi-lingual recorded commentary available in 15 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Swedish, Turkish, Hebrew, Danish, Polish, Dutch, and Portuguese
- Departures from Central Station (bus stop 14) is every hour. The first departure is at 10am and the last departure is at 5pm
- All passengers receive new earphones the first time they use their tickets
- The buses are wheelchair and stroller accessible
Berlin Red Buses Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Bus