From your hotel, you will be taken to Baclayon Church and Museum, the second oldest stone church in Bohol. You will then pass by the Blood Compact monument and Phyton 2. Next stop is the Loboc River cruise, where you will also have your lunch. Continue onto the Philippine Tarsier Sanctuary, Hanging Gardens, and Bilar Man-made Forest. After exploring the Butterly Farm, you will head to the Chocolate Hills, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the third national geological monument in the Philippines.
Highlights : Get serenaded by locals and enjoy a local lunch at the Loboc River cruise
See the famous Philippine tarsier, one of the smallest primates
Visit the Chocolate Hills, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Price Excludes : Asuransi
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (08:00)
- Baclayon Church and Museum
- Blood Compact monument
- Python 2
- Loboc River cruise with lunch, included
- Tarsier Sanctuary
- Hanging Bridge
- Bilar Man-made Forest
- Butterfly Farm
- Chocolate Hills
- Souvenir shop
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (16:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Children can be booked as adults.
- You are advised to secure your own travel insurance.