Enjoy a day trip to Bohol with an expert guide who shows you the natural beauty of the Philippine islands. You will travel throughout the island, taking insights that include the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Chocolate Hills, learn about the island's history and wildlife, and enjoy a lunch cruise. Visit the Baclayon Church and Museum, Blood Compact monument, Philippine Tarsier Sanctuary and the Hanging Gardens, and Butterfly Farm.
Highlights : Visit Bohol's famous sights and see the cone-shaped hills known as the "Chocolate Hills" (UNESCO)
Enjoy lunch at Loboc Floating Restaurant with live entertainment onboard
Visit the Philippine Tarsier Sanctuary and see the famous Philippine tarsier, which is considered as one of the smallest primates
Price Includes : Layanan Transfer
Perjalanan Pulang Pergi dengan Kapal Cepat
Price Excludes : Asuransi
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup in Metro Cebu (04:00)
- Ferry Departure from Cebu to Bohol (06:00)
- Arrival at Tagbilaran Port (08:00)
- Baclayon Church and Museum
- Blood Compact Monument
- Python 2
- Lunch at Loboc Floating Restaurant (12:00)
- Tarsier Sanctuary
- Hanging Garden
- Bilar Mahogany Man-made Forest
- Butterfly Farm
- Chocolate Hills
- Souvenir Shop
- Arrive at Tagbilaran port, where you will take a boat ride going back to Cebu Island.
- Hotel drop-off (20:00)
Warnings : - Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the arranged time at the designated meeting/pickup location.
- In case of extreme weather and heavy traffic conditions, this tour may be cancelled or delayed. Allow a 30-minute buffer due to local traffic conditions.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.