From your hotel in the Gold Coast, you will be taken to a full-day tour around Queensland's capital. Learn about the history of Australia's largest city, starting off at the Cathedral Square and continuing onto the Botanic Gardens and Story Bridge. You will also explore Chinatown and the Queens Street Mall before embarking on a scenic cruise along the Brisbane River, which provides picturesque views of the waterfront houses and the Brisbane skyline.
Highlights : Discover the history of Brisbane, Queensland's capital and Australia's third largest city
Cruise along the Brisbane River surrounded by waterfront houses and the city skyline
Pass under the heritage-listed Story Bridge, the most iconic structure in Brisbane
Price Includes : Berlayar
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (06:30 - 07:05)
- Pass through the Cathedral Square
- Pass by the Botanic Gardens
- Pass under the Story Bridge
- See the Parliament House
- Drive by Conrad Treasury Hotel
- Pass by the Anzac Square
- See the City Hall
- Cross the Captain Cook Bridge and Story Bridge
- Pass through Fortitude Valley
- See Chinatown
- Queens Street Mall
- Cruise under the Story Bridge
- South Bank Parklands
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (19:15)
*You will have free time to explore Brisbane on your own in the afternoon.
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary may be changed.
- The order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge, but must share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Brisbane Coach and Cruise Tour from the Gold Coast