Head to Byron Bay where you will get to stand on the easternmost edge of the Australian continent. See the cliff top Cape Byron Lighthouse, visit trendy shops and eateries , then see the sapphire blue Pacific Ocean at the Byron Bay Township. You may also spot some turtles, dolphins, and whales and opt to swim at the beach upon exploring the shore. Head to the Tropical Fruit World to enjoy the mountain views, taste exotic fruits, and go for gift shopping.
Highlights : Visit the coastal town in the southeastern Australian, the Byron Bay
See the Cape Byron Lighthouse, Australia's most powerful lighthouse
Taste fresh tropical fruits and learn about the fruits from around the world at Tropical Fruit World
Price Includes : Layanan Transfer
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Pickup from select locations (07:30)
- Byron Bay Lighthouse (10:00)
- Byron Bay Township (10:50)
- Lunch, own expense (12:30)
- Tropical Fruit World (14:40-15:30)
- End of tour and drop-off at select locations (16:30)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Byron Bay and Tropical Fruit World Tour