Experience LEGOLAND Malaysia with its many rides, slides, shows, and attractions. Visit the park’s seven areas including the Beginning, Miniland, Imagination, Lego Technic, Lego Kingdoms, Land of Adventure, and Lego City. At Sanrio Hello Kitty Town, visit the famous Cat’s House and watch the Hello Kitty Starlight Sing-A-Long at the Purrfect Stage at 13:00 on weekdays, as well as the Hello Kitty Heartful Journey at 15:30.
Highlights : Visit LEGOLAND Malaysia, the country’s first international park
See miniature versions of landmarks built using LEGO blocks
Pay a visit to Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and meet the beloved Sanrio characters
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Price Excludes : Pengeluaran Pribadi
Warnings : - Please check the operating hours on the attraction's official website prior to your visit.
- The park will not close in the event of typhoons; however, certain outdoor rides will be closed in case lightning within very close proximity to LEGOLAND occurs.
- Toddlers: Below three years old; Children: Three to 11 years old; Adults: 12 to 59 years old; Seniors: 60 years old and above
- Free admission to the Theme Park for children below three years old. However, they will be charged RM 11 for the entrance to the Water Park. The toddler will receive two swimming diapers. Please note that the toddler ticket is not available online; visitors have to purchase at the LEGOLAND ticketing counter. Proof will be asked to verify the child's age if he is below three years old.
- Admission to some attractions and rides has height and age restrictions. This information is available onsite.
- For those who require wheelchairs, rental options are available at the Mini Market for an additional cost.
COMBO: LEGOLAND Malaysia Theme Park + Sanrio Hello Kitty Town