Skyline Luge activity is suitable for riders of all ages and expertise levels. Skyride is an scenic adventure on a four-seater chairlift gives you a bird’s eye view of the Singapore skyline. The Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass entitles you to a Singapore Cable Car roundtrip, connecting Sentosa and Faber Peak. On the Mount Faber Line, ride along the most scenic highway in Singapore before landing in Sentosa. On the Sentosa Line, choose to stop at the Merlion, Imbiah Lookout or Siloso Point Station.
Highlights : Have Roundtrip cable car ride on Mount Faber Line and Sentosa Line on the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network
Experience two Luge rides and two-way Skyride.
This combo product is valid for different entries to each of the activity. Guests can visit or avail each activity on different dates.
Skyline Luge Sentosa Operating hours:
• 10:00 to 21:30 daily (Last ride is at 21:15)
Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass Operating hours:
• Daily 08:45 to 22:00 (Last boarding time is at 21:30)
• Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
Price Includes : Biaya Cable Car
Warnings : - Operations will stop in case of extreme weather conditions for the safety of the guests and the staff.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one (1) paying adult at all times.
- Passengers with heart conditions, motion sickness, back problems, and other physical limitations such as epilepsy and vertigo are not allowed to ride the Luge and Skyride. Pregnant women are not allowed to join this activity as well.
Age and height restrictions:
- Skyride: Minimum height to ride with an adult is 85 centimetres. Minimum height to ride alone is 135 centimetres.
- Luge: Minimum six years old and 110 centimetres or taller to ride the Luge alone. Children under the age of six or under the minimum height of 110 centimetres are allowed to ride in tandem with a full paying adult (aged 17 years and over).
COMBO: Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass + Luge and Skyride Combo
Maaf, kami belum memiliki foto tempat ini