From your hotel, drop by the Cai Bau Pagoda, one of the two Buddhist Zen monasteries in Quang Ninh Province. From there, stroll at the Bai Dai, commonly known as the "Long Beach". Also, have a scenic view as you pass through the Train Bridge before heading to a local restaurant for a seafood lunch. As you get back to Ha Long city, have a stop at Quang Hanh Hot Springs to experience their hot mineral springs perfect for relaxation.
Highlights : Visit Ha Long's iconic locations, the Cai Bau Pagoda and Bai Dai beach
Enjoy for an authentic Vietnamese lunch from a local restaurant
Rejuvenate at the hot mineral springs of Quang Hanh Hot Springs
Price Includes : Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Price Excludes : - Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
Itinerary : - Hotel pick up (07:30 - 08:00)
- Start of tour (08:00)
- Cai Bau Pagoda
- Bai Dai
- Train Bridge
- Local seafood buffet lunch, included
- Quang Hanh Hot Springs
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (17:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- Children three years old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children 10 years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Cai Bau Pagoda and Bai Dai Beach Tour