On this full-day tour, you will ride a bicycle to the Cam An Wharf. You will get the chance to experience activities at the Cam Thanh Village, which is known for having the most seafood products in the area. These include learning traditional fishing techniques and paddling a Vietnamese bamboo basket boat. After lunch, head to the small farming community of the Tra Que Village. Visit a local vegetable garden, and taste local snacks like pancakes, spring rolls, and fried fish.
Highlights : Explore the Cam Thanh Village that is famous for its seafood products
Learn traditional fishing techniques, and ride a bamboo basket boat
Taste local snacks such as pancakes, spring rolls, and fried fish
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:00 - 08:00)
- Bicycle ride to the Cam An Wharf
- Fishing activity and boat racing
- Lunch at a local restaurant, included
- Bicycle ride to the Tra Que Village
- Local vegetable garden
- Local snack tasting
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (15:00)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary may be changed.
- The order of stops and locations indicated in the itinerary may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
Cam Thanh and Tra Que Villages Cycling Tour