Satiate your search for tropical paradise–escape to Camayan Beach Resort for a day of exquisite relaxation! Nestled on a quiet place in Subic Bay, delight in the intimate ambiance of the private estate. Get away from the constant hustle and hassle of the city. Step into fresher spaces and enjoy a natural playground encircled by lush rainforests and white, sandy beaches. With an all-day access around the resort, take your time lounging on the beach and plunging in clear, blue waters. Plunge deeper by scuba diving and snorkeling where you can see the thriving marine life below. Be one with nature and follow the hiker’s trail deep within the heart of the surrounding forest. Give in to spontaneity and try horseback riding by the stunning Camayan coast. Treat yourself more by losing yourself under the skillful hands of massage therapists at the spa. Paradise is what you make it, and there’s no other place like this stunning resort in Subic.
Highlights : - Experience a luxurious escapade away from the city and get all-day access to Camayan Beach Resort!
- Surround yourself with lush rainforests, white-sand beaches, and clear, blue waters
- Enjoy thrilling activities such as scuba diving, hiking, horseback riding, snorkeling, and more!
- Designed for nature lovers, this private estate is an ideal getaway to explore the wild and the sea
# Additional Information:
- Child ticket: Age 1-12
- Children aged 0-1 are free of charge
- Senior ticket: Age 60+
- **Please note:** The ticket will not be valid on the following holiday dates: 1 May, 12 Jun, 21 and 26 Aug, 1-2 Nov, 30 Nov, 8 Dec, 24-25 Dec, 30-31 Dec 2019
- Camayan Beach Resort is approximately 3 hours (one way) from Metro Manila. If you are coming from Metro Manila, you may also book a [car charter service](https://www.klook.com/activity/6567-private-car-charter-manila/) for your travel convenience
- Tickets are not valid during declared Philippine holidays and long-weekends
# Insider Tips:
- Looking for more activities near Camayan Beach Resort? You can book discounted admissions to [Adventure Waterpark](http://www.klook.com/activity/11504) or [Ocean Adventure](http://www.klook.com/activity/11498)!
Camayan Beach Resort Day Pass