Experience high tea at sea as you board the MV Sydney 2000 on this 75-minute cruise. Enjoy magnificent views of Sydney Harbour including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and Darling Harbour while having a delicious selection of sweet and savoury treats and a sparkling glass of wine. You will also get to see all the famous Sydney Harbour landmarks.
Highlights : Experience an afternoon High Tea at Sea cruise by Captain Cook Cruises
Travel aboard the MV Sydney 2000 and enjoy the views along Sydney Harbour
Enjoy a delicious selection of sweet and savoury treats
Price Includes : Camilan
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this activity may be cancelled.
- Fitness Travel Certificate: The passenger warrants that they are physically fit and capable of undertaking the cruise. A certificate of fitness to travel issued by a doctor is required for passengers over 79 years of age and/or passengers with limited mobility.
- Captain Cook Cruises reserves the right to change the timetable, vessels and increase fares without prior notice. Please check [https://www.captaincook.com.au/timetables-cruises/] before booking.
- Children three years old and below can come free of charge but there will be no meal provided for them.
- Children 18 years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult on all dining cruises.
- Please advise of any allergies or specific dietary requirements upon booking.
Captain Cook High Tea Cruise