Experience sunset dinner as you board the MV Sydney 2000 or John Cadman 2 on this one-hour-and-30-minute cruise. Enjoy magnificent views of Sydney Harbour including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and Darling Harbour while having a three-course of contemporary Australian cuisine dinner and a standard bar package of sparkling and still wines, beer, and soft drinks. You will also get to see all the famous Sydney Harbour landmarks. Departs daily from Darling Harbour
Highlights : Experience a sunset dinner from Darling Harbour by Captain Cook Cruises
Travel aboard MV Sydney 2000 or John Cadman 2 along Sydney Harbour
Enjoy a three-course of contemporary Australian cuisine dinner on-board
Price Includes : Berlayar
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this activity may be cancelled.
- Fitness Travel Certificate: The passenger warrants that they are physically fit and capable of undertaking the cruise. A certificate of fitness to travel issued by a doctor is required for passengers over 79 years of age and/or passengers with limited mobility.
- Captain Cook Cruises reserves the right to change the timetable, vessels and increase fares without prior notice. Please check [https://www.captaincook.com.au/timetables-cruises/] before booking.
- Children three years old and below can come free of charge but there will be no meal provided for them.
- Children 17 years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult on all dining cruises.
- Children 17 years old and below will not be served with alcoholic drinks.
- Menus are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please advise of any allergies or specific dietary requirements upon booking.
Captain Cook Sunset Dinner Cruise