From your hotel, you will be taken to Cua Dai Beach to board a speedboat departing for Cham Islands. After the 20-minute ride, you will arrive at Cu Lao Cham, a large island area consisting of several small islands. Spend half a day at Lang Beach, where you will visit Au Thuyen, the ancient Hai Tang Pagoda, and Ong Temple. You will then head out for a snorkelling activity amidst the colourful marine life. Enjoy a local seafood lunch, and have free time for swimming and sunbathing after.
Highlights : Cruise by speedboat to a fishing island that is home to a vibrant marine life
Swim, snorkel, or sunbathe at a secluded beach
Visit nearby attractions such as an ancient pagoda and a temple
Price Includes : Asuransi
Perjalanan Pulang Pergi dengan Kapal Cepat
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:00 - 07:30)
- Board a speedboat at Cua Dai Pier
- Cu Lao Cham
- Seafood lunch, included
- Lang Beach
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (15:00 - 15:30)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.