From your hotel, reach Mae Tang and start your tour at the Elephant Camp. Learn about how the animals are being pampered and fed. Enjoy a bath and brush activity for them on the river. From there, you will have time to rest and eat an authentic Thai lunch. Head next to the trekking start point and have a stop to swim and relax. Then, stroll along the Lahu hill tribe village. Also, see the Lisu hill tribe village along your way. Before the tour ends, enjoy water rafting at the Mae Tang River.
Highlights : Have an up close encounter to the charming elephants of Chiang Mai
Enjoy a jungle trekking and bamboo rafting activity
Immerse yourself to the Lahu and Lihu hill tribe villagers
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Price Excludes : - Meals and drinks not explicitly stated
- Personal expenses
Itinerary : - Hotel Pickup (08:00 - 08:30)
- Start of tour
- Arrive at Mae Tang District (09:00)
- Elephant Camp, elephant bath and brush included (90 minutes)
- Trekking (60 minutes)
- Free time
- Lahu hill tribe
- Pass by Lisu hill tribe
- Mae Tang River
- Bamboo Rafting (60 minutes)
- Free time
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (17:30)
Warnings : - This is valid for foreign visitors and cannot be used by Thailand citizens.
- You are required to bring your passport to the activity date.
- Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The locations indicated on the itinerary and the order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Riding on the elephants is strictly prohibited.
- Children five to nine years old must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Children four years old and below are not allowed to join the tour.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and visitors with disabilities as the activity requires above moderate walking.