On this day tour, experience Thailand's Chang Rai city and Long Neck village. Visit tranquil and famous landmarks starting with Maekajan hot spring. From there, drop and explore the White Temple and the Long Neck Karen Hill Tribes Village. Head next to the Golden Triangle and view where Thailand, Myanmar, and Laos meet. Then, head to Mae Sai border of Myanmar for some free time to stroll around and shop for various local and specialty items.
Highlights : Explore Thailand's famous White Temple and Long Neck Village
See the Golden Triangle, where borders of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos meets
Stroll and shop for local and specialty items around the Mae Sai border
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Pemandu Berbahasa Cina
Price Excludes : - Airfare
- Meals not explicitly stated
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:00 - 07:30)
- Start of tour (09:00)
- Maekajan hot spring
- White Temple (locally known as Wat Rong Khun)
- Long Neck Karen Hill Tribes Village
- Local buffet lunch at Golden Triangle, included
- Golden Triangle Viewpoint
- Mae Sai border of Myanmar
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (17:00 - 21:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In case of extreme weather conditions, itinerary and tour may be cancelled or change.
- The locations indicated on the itinerary and the order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You are required to bring your passport on the tour date.
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge.
- Children nine years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Chiang Rai and Long Neck City Tour