Start things off by picking local herbs and familiarizing yourself with their nutritional values. Let the professional chef teach you how to create delicious Sabahan dishes such as Hinava Sada, Manuk Tinapah, and Kok Daeng Masak Timbul. You will have a chance to enjoy them after the fun session. Complete the experience with a trip to Rumah Terbalik, which is the first upside down house in Southeast Asia. You can take photos or just marvel at the beauty of the house.
Highlights : Visit Rumah Terbalik, the first upside down house in Southeast Asia
Learn how to cook traditional dishes from a professional chef
Enjoy your lunch with your freshly-cooked Sabahan dishes
Price Includes : Sertifikat
Price Excludes : - Tips
- Carbonated and alcoholic beverages
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned above
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (09:00)
- Visit Rumah Terbalik (Upside Down House) (10:00)
- Proceed to Mango Garden Restaurant (11:00)
- Pick-up fresh herbs from the garden
- Cooking class
- Lunch, included (12:00)
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (13:00)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The order of stops and locations indicated in the itinerary may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
Cooking Class and Upside Down House Tour