Experience the beauty of Copenhagen from an open-air double-decker sightseeing bus. With your 48-hour ticket you can hop on and off as much as you like at any of the conveniently located stops around the city. Discover the city’s must-see attractions at your own pace. The tour is made even more entertaining and informative with digitally recorded commentary available in 10 languages. You’ll also have the opportunity to see Copenhagen from another angle. A 60-minute harbor and canal cruise on one of the blue boats can be booked optionally. There are over 25 stops at major landmarks, monuments and attractions. The Mermaid Line is the main route, and you can also ride the Orange Line, which stops at Christiania and Reffen Street Food. Move at your own pace with 3 exciting tour lines to explore the city including the Mermaid Tour (Red Line), which gives you an overview of the history and culture of Copenhagen through the centuries; Christiana Tour (Orange Line), if you're curious to experience local life at the heart of the city and see the diverse neighborhood of Christianshavn; and the National Aquarium of Denmark (Blue Line), a shuttle service to both the prestigious aquarium and the airport. If you book the package with the boat pass, you can take a cruise around the city’s harbor and canals. During this 60-minute tour, you’ll pass the colorful Nyhavn, the hip and happening Christianshavn and even the world-famous statue of the Little Mermaid. Whichever option you choose, you’ll get a wonderful and satisfying taste of Copenhagen.
Highlights : - Board a hop-on hop-off double decker bus and cruise the streets of Copenhagen
- Get on and off the buses and change routes as much as you want for the duration of your package
- Build your itinerary and schedule based on the bus’ routes and schedules so you can explore at your own pace
- Your booking comes with an extra 24 hours for FREE! Which means your hop-on hop-off experience is good for 3 days!
# Additional Information:
- Children aged 0-15 can go on the bus tour for free so long as they're accompanied by an adult (maximum of 2 children per adult)
- All passengers will receive earphones when they first use their tickets
- Since both packages come with extra 24 hours to your Hop-On Hop-Off bus ticket, you can enjoy the experience for a total of 3 days
Copenhagen Red Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-Off Bus with Boat Option