Explore the waterside landmarks of the Gold Coast. Start off by seeing the lava formations in the surrounding ranges, then hop on a two-hour seafood lunch cruise along the Broadwater. You may experience crab catching, try yabby pumping, and go fishing during the island stop. The tour ends at Burleigh Heads, a popular surfing spot where you can take a leisurely stroll and relax by the beach.
Highlights : Enjoy crab tasting onboard a seafood lunch cruise along the Broadwater
Experience yabby pumping and fishing during a stop at a sand island
Stroll along the beach of Burleigh Heads, a well-known surfing spot
Price Includes : Berlayar
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Make your own way to Novotel Surfers Paradise (10:25)
- Gold Coast Broadwater
- Seafood set lunch, included
- Crab catching and tasting
- Yabby pumping
- Fishing activity
- Shell picking
- Burleigh Heads
- End of tour at Novotel Surfers Paradise (17:00)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The locations indicated on the itinerary and the order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children two years old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Crab catching and Gold Coast Broadwater Tour