From your hotel, you will be taken to the Son Tra Peninsula, where the Linh Ung Pagoda is located. You will also see some modern and famous bridges, such as the Han River Bridge, Dragon Bridge, and Love Bridge. Head next to Marble Mountains, climbing the stone steps to enjoy a panoramic view of the nearby countryside. You will also stop by a stone-carving village, where skillful sculptors create marble products to be exported. After lunch, you will then go shopping at Han Market.
Highlights : Visit three iconic bridges at the Son Tra Peninsula
Climb the stone steps of Marble Mountains for a panoramic countryside view
See the work of sculptors at a stone-carving village
Price Includes : Pemandu
Price Excludes : - Tax
- Personal expenses
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:00 - 08:00)
- Tour start time (08:30)
- Son Tra Peninsula and Linh Ung Pagoda (08:15)
- Han River Bridge and Dragon Bridge (09:15)
- Love Bridge and Carp-Dragon Statue (09:30)
- Marble Mountains and Huyen Khong Cave (10:00)
- Lunch, included (11:30)
- Han Market (12:30)
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (14:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Da Nang City Private Tour