From your hotel, you will be taken to the Ho Chi Minh Museum, which features a replica of President Ho's home in Ha Noi. You will then head to the Museum of the Fifth Military Zone and Da Nang Museum before continuing onto the Cham Sculpture Museum. You will also visit the Thuan Phuoc and Dragon bridges. After lunch, proceed to Marble Mountains, where you will discover natural caves and enjoy the view from the top. Last stop is at Son Tra Peninsula for the Goddess of Mercy statue.
Highlights : Learn about the history and culture of Da Nang at four different museums
See the Dragon Bridge that crosses Han River from the Bach Dang traffic circle
Enjoy panoramic views of the Eastern Sea from the top of Marble Mountains
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:30 - 08:00)
- Ho Chi Minh Museum
- Museum of the Fifth Military Zone
- Da Nang Museum
- Cham Sculpture Museum
- Thuan Phuoc Bridge
- Dragon Bridge
- Lunch, included
- Marble Mountains
- Son Tra Peninsula
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (16:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Da Nang City Tour from Hoi An