On this full-day tour, explore Da Nang, the third largest city in Vietnam. You will first head to Marble Mountains, a cluster of marble and limestone mountains named after the five elements. Visit mysterious pagodas and a stone-carving village, where you will see the creations of locals sculptors. Stop by Cham Museum before lunch, then continue onto the Son Tra Peninsula that is home to the Goddess of Mercy statue. Lastly, go to the Thuan Phuoc suspension bridge that crosses the lower Han River.
Highlights : Climb the stone steps of Marble Mountains to discover caves, grottoes, and a Buddhist Pagoda
Visit a stone-carving village and appreciate the craft of local sculptors
See the Goddess of Mercy statue at the Son Tra Peninsula
Price Includes : Asuransi
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (08:00 - 08:30)
- Marble Mountains
- Pagodas and stone-carving village
- Cham Museum
- Lunch, included
- Son Tra Peninsula and Dong Dinh Museum
- Son Tra Quan Yin
- Thuan Phuoc Bridge
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (16:00 - 16:30)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.