On this jeep tour, you will be taken along the coastline to Marble Mountains, a cluster of marble and limestone mountains named after the five elements. Explore caves and temples, and also visit the Non Nuoc stone-carving village with a 200-year history. Continue onto Monkey Mountain, where the road leads to the Son Tra Peninsula. Have lunch at a local restaurant before heading to the famous Hai Van Pass, the longest and highest mountain pass road in Vietnam.
Highlights : Visit the temples and caves built right into Marble Mountains
See the creations of local sculptors at a stone-carving village
Drive through the 21-kilometre mountain pass road
Price Includes : Asuransi
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:00 - 07:30)
- Marble Mountains
- Non Nuoc Village
- Monkey Mountain
- Picnic lunch at Ban Co Peak, included
- Banyan Tree
- Linh Ung Pagoda
- Hai Van Pass
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (15:30 - 16:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.