From your hotel, you will head to the Ho Chi Minh and Fifth Military Zone Museum, which features a replica of President Ho's home in Hanoi. It also displays war equipment, including aircraft and tanks captured by soldiers during the French and American wars. Proceed to the Cham Sculpture Museum, which houses almost 300 terracotta and stone sculptures from the 7th to 15th century. Continue onto the Thuan Phuoc Bridge at Tien Sa Port and Dragon Bridge, which breathes fire on weekend nights.
Highlights : View a replica of President Ho's home at the Ho Chi Minh and Fifth Military Zone Museum
Learn about the indigenous Cham people at the Cham Sculpture Museum
See the fire-breathing dragon at the iconic Dragon Bridge
Price Includes : Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Price Excludes : - Tips and personal expenses
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:30 - 08:00 / 12:30 - 13:00)
- Ho Chi Minh and Fifth Military Zone Museum
- Cham Sculpture Musem
- Thuan Phuoc Bridge
- Dragon Bridge
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (11:30 - 12:00 or 16:30 - 17:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Da Nang Museums and Bridges Tour