Learn about Munich's monks, monarchs, structures, and plenty more in this comprehensive walking tour of the city. This tour will be your essential introduction to Munich, done in only a couple of hours! Allow your first taste of Munich to be two hours in the company of an expert guide who'll answer all your questions about this fascinating global destination. Begin your walking tour in the morning where you'll meet at the Munich Central Train Station. Your guide will take you to several of Munich's famous landmarks such as the city's central Marienplatz square in Old Town, the heart of the entire area. Traverse through the crowds and see the Rathaus-Glockenspiel. If you wait for the correct time, you may just see this famous clock play its tune. See why the city is the beer capital of the world when you go to Hofbräuhaus, a three-hour beer hall that dates back to the 16th century. Shop for souvenirs at the Viktualienmarkt, bask in the majesty of the Royal Residences, peek at the Munich National Theatre, learn a bit of Third Reich history and the secrets of numerous monuments, and more of this in the span of a few hours. So once you're done, you'll know which places to go to next in this historic city!
Highlights : - Go on this short, sharp, and comprehensive overview of the major places to see in the historic center of Germany
- Explore the heart of medieval 'Old Europe' and see why Munich is also called the beer capital of the world
- Get to visit Marienplatz and the Glockenspiel, Hofbräuhaus, Viktualien Market, Royal Residence, and many more!
- Drop by the Opera House, Odeonsplatz, and Maximilianstrasse and learn about Third Reich history and its secrets
# Additional Information:
- Child ticket: Age 6-13
- Infant age 0-5 may join this tour free of charge
- Please note that no senior tickets are available
- Please make sure to bring cash for incidentals and a water bottle for hydration
- Please wear comfortable clothing, athletic or walking shoes, layered clothes, and sun protection
Discover Munich Walking Tour