Don't miss the opportunity to catch an amazing show during your stay in Osaka! The land of sumptuous Japanese cuisine, Osaka brings you GOTTA – a food-themed song and dance display fused with world-class projection mapping. Set in the gourmet street of Dotonbori, GOTTA tells the story of four native food spirits: Takoyakinosuke, Miss Crepe, Baron Kushikatsu, Ramen Drummer, and Fugu-zaburo the Blowfish in the midst of a threat due to an unexpected appearance of international fares. There's a clash between Japanese and overseas cuisines, then a romantic affair between Takoyakinosuke and Miss Crepe is blooming during the course of the conflict. Another result of this dispute is the rise of Yoku (glutton), a monster awakened at the bottom of the Dotonbori River. The two teams must join forces to stop evil from indulging everything in its path. Will they conquer or accept defeat? Book your tickets now and find out what happens to the gang at the Dotonbori ZAZA!
Highlights : - Watch a comedic musical showcase about Osaka's premier local fares in GOTTA!
- Feast your eyes (and stomachs!) on the eclectic cast dressed up as your favorite meals
- GOTTA is a fusion display featuring the traditional Taiko drum, tap dance, shamisen, and more!
- Don't miss the opportunity to be with the cast as they invite you onstage for a little song and dance
- Catch the show's runs inside the prestigious Nakaza Kuidaore building in the heart of Dotonbori
# Additional Information:
- The show is not available on Tuesdays
- Performance dates and information are subject to change
- Student ticket: Age 7-15 (primary and middle school students)
- Senior high school students will be charged with the regular ticket
- Infants aged 0-6 can watch the show for free, as long as they are not occupying seats
- There are 100 seats in the theater. Specific seats cannot be requested. Seats are based on first come, first served basis
- Food and drinks are allowed inside the theater
- Lockers are unavailable until further notice
- **Please note:** You must confirm your attendance by presenting and scanning your Klook voucher using a QR scanner at the [Tourist Information Office](http://res.klook.com/image/upload/v1532856153/13640/Please_redeem_at_here_and_ask_anything.jpg)
# Insider Tips:
- Enjoy the show with available subtitles projected onscreen in the backdrop
- Catch GOTTA at the Dotonbori ZAZA until the show ends its run on March 2019!
Dotonbori Presents: Food Musical GOTTA