Arguably the most picturesque hike on Hong Kong Island, the Dragon's Back is a classic trail that takes in many of Hong Kong's lesser known surroundings. From mountain ridges and secluded forrest trails, to the white sands of Tai Long Bay, it's no surprise the Dragon's Back trail was named by Time Magazine as Asia's best urban hike. First navigate the dragon-like peak from which the mountain got its name and then descend down to the beautiful white sands of Tai Long Bay where you can have a swim or even sport some surfing. Finish the day's hike by enjoying a nourishing meal and refreshing beverage - the perfect way to cap off an awesome day!
Highlights : - Hike up mountains for a great alternative view of Hong Kong Island
- Trek down to the perfect white sands of Tai Long Bay
- Have a break for swimming or a surfing, or just relax on the beach
- Children prive is valid for 0 - 14 yrs
- Please carry sufficient water for your own needs. In the warmer months bring a few litres. Dehydration is a real risk on hot days. Choose mineralized rather than distilled water
- We recommend that you wear either robust walking shoes or trainers/sneakers. Casual sandals or open shoes are not suitable for trails, which can be rocky in place