The Traditional Dubai City Tour lets you discover Dubai's rich history and tradition on a tour around the Al Fahidi Cultural Neighbourhood, Dubai Creek and Gold and Spice Souks. Explore the Dubai Museum to learn about times gone by, and cross the Dubai Creek in a traditional abra (water taxi). With the Modern Dubai City Tour, meanwhile, you will explore the iconic landmarks that make up the city’s futuristic skyline. From The Palm, Jumeirah and Dubai Marina to Downtown Dubai and the Dubai Mall.
Highlights : Choose between a Traditional or Modern Dubai City Tour
Highlight Spots of Dubai within 4 hours
Discover the history and tradition around the Gold and Spice Souks, Dubai Creek, and Dubai Museum with "Traditional Dubai City Tour
Price Includes : Layanan Transfer
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Price Excludes : Makan Siang
Itinerary : * Traditional Tour: Morning
- Hotel pick up Pick-up (08:30-09:00)
- Dubai Creek and Baskatiya Area
- Old town district & Al Fahidi ancient fortress, Gold souk Dubai
- Grand Mosque Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab photostop
- Dubai Museum
- Crossing the Creek in Abras
- Tour Ends (13:00) drop off at Dubai Mall, Emirates Mall, Burjuman Bur Dubai or Deira City Center.
* Modern Tour (Afternoon)
- Hotel pick up Pick-up (14:30-15:00)
- Dubai Museum
- Grand Mosque of Jumeirah
- Jumeirah Beach
- The Palm Island
- Atlantis Hotel
- Mall of Emirates
- Dubai Mall
- Tour Ends; Hotel drop off (18:30)
Warnings : - Heavy traffic or road conditions and mishap may cause the delay of hotel pick up and drop off time.
- Children under 3 years old will be free of charge. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits. Men should wear long trousers.
- Some locations might be close for visits on specific dates, no compensations will be adjusted. The National Museum of Dubai is closed on Friday mornings and The mosque is closed on Fridays.