The quiet hamlet of Kampung Kuantan in Kuala Selangor has one of the largest firefly colonies in the world. On arrival, you will visit ‘Kota Melawati’, formerly known as ‘Fort Altingsburg’, Royal Mausoleum, ruined Fort and the legendary 100 steps (a fabled execution block). The Kuala Selangor Nature Park at the foot of Bukit Melawati is an ideal place for watching migratory birds. If lucky, you may spot the Silvered-leaf monkeys, rare species of bird, butterflies and etc.
At dusk, you will proceed for a sumptuous seafood dinner at a fishing village. After dinner, you will take a short drive to Kampung Kuantan to board a typical Malay wooden row boat. The skilled oarsmen will row upstream into the darkness of the quiet night to witness one of nature's phenomena. As soon as your eyes are well adjusted to the dark, behold to witness rows of flashing Christmas trees along the river bank. The tiny twinkling orangey lights amongst the mangrove trees are synchronized, rhythmic scintillation produced by thousands of fireflies.
Highlights : Visit Kota Melawati, which is formerly known as the Fort Altingsburg
Stop at the Royal Mausoleum, ruined Fort, and the legendary 100 steps
Explore Kuala Selangor Nature Park, which is an ideal site to watch the migratory birds
- Typical Malay wooden row boat
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
What to wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
What to bring:
- Insect Repellent
- Face towel
- Bottled water
- Extra clothes
Hotel Pickup Conditions:
- Please reconfirm your pick-up time at least one day before tour date on the local host emergency hotline in the voucher.
- You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting/pickup location.
- Should there be any queries before booking, you may consult with our website chat concierge. For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- For any other amendments about the meeting/pickup arrangements, we will contact you before the trip.
Price Includes : Makan Malam
Price Excludes : Pengeluaran Pribadi
Itinerary : Pickup from your centrally located hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Pickup time: 15:15 to 15:30
From your hotel, you will head to ‘Kota Melawati’, which is formerly known as the 'Fort Altingsburg'.
From there, you will then proceed to the Royal Mausoleum, ruined Fort and the legendary 100 steps (a fabled execution block).
Kuala Selangor Nature Park
Visit Kuala Selangor Nature Park, a sanctuary of wide variety of flora and fauna.
Enjoy sumptuous seafood dinner at a fishing village.
Here, you will board a typical Malay wooden row boat.
Drop-off at your centrally located hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Drop-off Time: 23:15
*The timings of each stop are approximate estimates and may change due to unforeseen circumstances.
Warnings : - In case of extreme weather situations, this tour may be cancelled. In such cases, your host will get in touch with you directly.
Safety and insurance:
- Children must be accompanied by adults at all times.
Full-day Firefly Tour in Kuala Selangor with Transfer
Maaf, kami belum memiliki foto tempat ini