Explore Gading National Park, home to a diverse range of flora and fauna opened to the public in 1994. See the Rafflesia, the world's biggest flower, and the park's main attraction. The park is comprised of four incredible mountain peaks: Gunung Gading, Gunung Sebuloh, Gunung Lundu, and Gunung Perigi. Also, experience a series of jungle trails, waterfalls, and clear jungle streams. Aside from the challenging and color-coding trails, visit excellent bathing spots and waterfalls.
Highlights : Visit rare species of flora and fauna at Gading National Park
See the Rafflesia, recognized as the world's biggest flower
Enjoy a refreshing swim in beautiful waterfalls and bathing spots
Price Includes : Layanan Transfer
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (08:00 - 08:30)
- Start of tour (08:30)
- Pass by Lundu
- Gading National Park
- Trekking and sightseeing
- Local lunch, included
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (16:30)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The order of stops and locations indicated in the itinerary may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children two years old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children 12 years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- The Rafflesia has a short flowering period, please note that we cannot guarantee that you will see the flower in full bloom.
Gading National Park Tour