Make the most out of your visit to Gothenburg with a card than can cover all parts of your stay in this beautiful city! With the Gothenburg Pass, you get free entry to over 30 attractions in Gothenburg like the Liseberg amusement park and Universeum as well as famous cultural venues like the Gothenburg Museum of Art and the Gunnebo House and Gardens. Choose from 1, 2, 3 or 5 day passes and get free access to hop on hop off bus tours and guided tours by Paddan boats for the whole duration of your selected pass. Enjoy a two-and-a-half-hour ride on the M/S S:t Erik by using your pass to avail of the free guided archipelago tour. You'll never lose your way with a comprehensive map found within the Gothenburg Pass Guidebook and you'll always be in the know about great discounts at exclusive shops.
Highlights : - Discover Gothenburg on the Swedish west coast with a 1, 2, 3 or 5 Day Pass
- Enter over 30 renowned Gothenburg attractions and museums for free!
- Go aboard the M/S S:t Erik for a free guided tour of the Gothenburg archipelago
- Enjoy unlimited rides on hop on-hop off sightseeing buses and Paddan boats
- Use the free guidebook with maps, tips and tourist information as you go around the city
- Get the best value for your money with the Gothenburg Pass and explore at your own pace
# Additional Information:
- Age 0-5 free of charge
- Child Ticket: Age 6-15
- Each child pass holder must be accompanied by an adult pass holder at all times
- Please refer to [Gothenburg Pass Guidebook](http://res.klook.com/image/upload/v1521526985/Gothenburg_Pass_njiwrs.pdf) for detailed information about the available attractions & museums, sightseeing bus & boat, and excursions etc
- The information in the guidebook may be subject to change after publication, always check [the opening times of the attractions](https://www.gothenburgpass.com/), especially during public holidays and off-season periods