HARUKAS 300 is an observatory located at the 58th, 59th, and 60th floors of Abeno Harukas, the country's highest building at 300 metres. It offers a panoramic 360° view of Kyoto, Kobe, and the Rokko Mountains, as well as Kansai International Airport, and Ikoma Mountains, if weather permits.
Located at the 58th floor is a cafe dining bar called the SKY GARDEN 300, where guests can dine while enjoying the view from the top. The 58th floor has an outdoor space with an open roof, where events can be held with a picturesque view. Meanwhile, guests can shop souvenirs at the SHOP HARUKAS 300, which is located on the 59th floor.
Highlights : Enjoy a panoramic 360° view of the ancient capital Kyoto, Kobe, and the Rokko Mountains at HARUKAS 300
Dine at the SKY GARDEN 300 with picturesque view as your background (at your own expense)
Shop souvenirs at the SHOP HARUKAS 300
- Voucher is valid for 1 month based on your selected travel date.
- Re-entry is not permitted on this ticket.
- Any food and drinks are not permitted on the 59th and 60th floors.
- Outside food and drink are not allowed on the 58th floor.
- The SHOP HARUKAS 300's operating hours us the same as the HARUKAS 300. However, there might be cases where the shop closes earlier than the observatory.
- The SKY GARDEN 300's last call time for food is at 21:00. While the last order for the drinks is at 21:30.
Good to know:
- There is no time limit for staying at the observatory but the average time guests stay is from an hour to an hour and a half.
- Free entry for children below 3 years old.
- Children and youths from 4-17 years old can enjoy a discounted price. Please purchase from the ticket office on the day of your visit.
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Price Excludes : Pengeluaran Pribadi
Warnings : - This offer is applicable to non-Japanese citizens. Tourists may be required to present their passport during entry.
- Please note operating hours may change due to an event and season. We strongly recommend you to visit the official website at https://www.abenoharukas-300.jp/en/observatory/ before your visit to check the operating hours prior to your visit.
Maaf, kami belum memiliki foto tempat ini