Shopping in Myeongdong can get really tiring thanks to its crowded streets and fast-paced tourists. Thankfully, there's a spa here that serves as an oasis for exhausted shoppers and travelers alike! Myeondong's Hana Mud Spa also caters to women only so no boys are allowed here! Get to choose from various packages that all include a mud mask treatment, where therapists will coat your entire body in Boryeong mud, which will help cleanse your skin and have it as soft as a baby's bottom after you're washed. At Hana Mud Spa, you won't be pampered in only the best way but you also get to use its facilities of saunas and hot pools like your usual Korean jimjilbang. Included in the service is a fun hanbok-wearing experience too! You'll really get to look like a whole new person (literally) when you avail of these spa packages.
Highlights : - Enjoy various spa packages including relaxing massages, mud masks, sauna treatments, and more inside a cozy setting
- Boryeong mud used in this spa is rich in minerals and is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin types
- No boys allowed - this spa is for women only!
- Located in the heart of the popular shopping area Myeongdong, this spa is only a minute's walk from Euljiro-3 Station
# Additional Information:
- All packages are available for **women** only. No men are allowed inside the spa's premises
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- The serving language of the staff is Korean with limited English/Chinese/Japanese signs inside the venue
- The actual color and thickness of the mud may be different from the photos
- Please bring your own makeup removers
- Please arrive at the venue at least 10 minutes before your preferred schedule
Hana Mud Spa Experience in Myeongdong (For Women Only)